Friday, July 2, 2010

Painting Sooths My Soul



When I paint, joy overflows. For anyone, getting to be a part of something you love doing is overwhelming and brings so much happiness. I think of my brother playing baseball. When he misses even one day out on the field, he is itching for some dirt. I itch to paint. About a week ago, I realized the potential I had in me, and was done letting it sit. So I am starting my own paitning business. It is really exciting for me. The excuse I have to spend my time painting now is really incredible. Can't wait to see where it goes, and in the mean time just enjoying where it is.


If you get a sec, check out my new site. Or join my "Canvases by Brit" group on facebook.
www.canvasesbybrit.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a gifted writer! Love you. G-Ma

Post a Comment